THE RECRUITMENT BUREAU ( DROGHEDA ) LTD, hereafter The Recruitment Bureau is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of The Recruitment Bureau in relation to the information we collect about you. When we refer to ‘we’ “us” “our” it is The Recruitment Bureau (Drogheda) ltd
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data and information, we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We act as a recruitment agency, acting on behalf of client companies to identify, attract and recruit candidates for their roles. We work in permanent, contract and temporary assignments
To do this, we collect, collate, and redistribute personal information such as, but not limited to, cvs and cover letters sent to us directly or through third party websites, other job and career based information such as salaries and contact details, references and qualifications. This data may be complied and collected in person, by telephone or by electronic means such as email or website
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
• NAME : MARK MARKEY
• ADDRESS : The Recruitment Bureau, 12 Dublin Road, Drogheda.
• Phone: 041 9830566
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To access our service of a recruitment agent, we require your personal information and data. We may compile these details when you apply directly for an advertised role on our website www.recruitmentbureau.com or by uploading your CV to our Candidate management system ( FIREFISH ) or by means of applying to a role though the means of a third party website
This data will be compiled collated and may be forwarded to our client companies and third parties for the purpose of gaining you employment in said company.
The information which will be held may also include but is not restricted to; your name , contact details, address, email address and other relevant information which is used to identify and communicate with you.
In order for us to provide you recruitment, search and job placement services, we THE RECRUITMENT BUREAU need to collect personal data pertinent to your employment history to ascertain suitability for a role.
Our reason (lawful reason) for processing your data under the GDPR is:
• Contractual : THE RECRUITMENT BUREAU needs to process your data as this is necessary in relation to a contract of agent to which the individual has entered into or because the individual has asked for something to be done so they can enter into a contract.
• Consent : where by you agree that in order for The Recruitment Bureau to assist you in your job search you release certain data
• Legitimate interest : Where by in the conduct of our business, we require certain information and date and to be able to distribute certain data to our clients
In any event, THE RECRUITMENT BUREAU are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
The Recruitment Bureau will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin – financial information is not classified as special categories of personal data) – we will ensure to obtain your explicit consent
In the conduct of our business, the RECRUITMENT BUREAU shares and release data to our clients with whom we have a contractual relationship. This is in order to carry out our business as a recruitment agency / recruiter/ provider of staff and employer.
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to or by THE RECRUITMNET BUREAU in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with our procedures.
If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
The third parties that we may pass your personal data to are:
• Our payroll software, Theusarus
• Our accountants, McEvoy Craig
• Our solicitors, PC Markey & Co
• Revenue commissioners
• Our CRM providers, ACT software,
We have issued all our third party processors with a Data Processor checklist asking them GDPR specific questions.
If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU we as the data controller will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you the data subject are available.
THE RECRUITMENT BUREAU facilitates you, our clients rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
• Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that The Recruitment Bureau refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. The Recruitment Bureau will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by THE RECRUITMENT BUREAU or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and our data protection representatives
If we are collecting your data for a contract such as an offer of work or employment, and you cannot provide this data the consequences of this could mean the contract cannot be completed or details are incorrect.
Profiling – automatic decision making
We utilise many tools and different data sources to ensure you get the best service from The Recruitment Bureau.
Part of this may entail some degree of automated profiling and screening by our recruitment candidate management system FIREFISH.
Applying through FIREFISH, creating an account or utilising our services as a recruiter or submitting your detail to us thought mail, phone or a third party site will imply acceptance of this profiling
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
THE RECRUITMENT BUREAU may have collected your personal data from our candidate management system, FIREFISH.
We want to share any other information required to demonstrate that the processing is fair and transparent, and we do so under Legitimate Interest.
The Categories of personal data we have collected are:
By offering this functionality, we will collect the Personal Data that you or your computer/device provides to us in the course of registering for an account or creating or updating a user profile. This information will vary but typically includes Personal Data, such as:
• your first and last name
• your e-mail address
• your age
• your gender
• your password used to create and access your profile
• your mailing address (including town/city and county)
• telephone number
• your qualifications
• previous work experience
• the country in which you reside
• Salary details
• Availability for work
• Legal status for work
• ho we are sharing this data with
If we have received your personal data from another source we will endeavour to share with you:
• one month of obtaining the personal data, in accordance with the specific circumstances of the processing;
• at the first instance of communicating in circumstances where the personal data is used to communicate with the data subject;
• when personal data is first disclosed in circumstances where the personal data is disclosed to another recipient.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.